Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
optional y series grouping option
giridhar
Hi williams,
can you tell about the optional grouping option in birt charts.how to use that.
where exactly it is used.can you please explain me with an example.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
giridhar,
I've attached an example with two line charts. The first doesn't have optional y series grouping while the other does. Both charts have credit limit based on city. In the second chart I grouped on the country and this changes the chart to have each entry match it's country in the legend. It's a good way to group data in a chart and it automatically created the legend for you.
giridhar
Hi Klark,
Thanks for clarifying my doubt.i have another small doubt,please clarify me.
I attached a image of a chart that displays three bars for every month.if number of months are less,
the bars are coming in good size.if the number of months are more,then bars are displaying without space between them.due to this values of bars are displaying with out space.
I increased chart witdth and nothing worked for me.how to increase the spaces between individual bars.
please once look into the image once.
thanks,
giridhar