Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Report Chart
Priya R
Hi,
Is there any way I can create a chart exactly like this in this attached doc in BIRT.
Cheers,
Priya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Take a look at this report. In the bar chart, I removed all the axis labels and axes. A second series with an expression of 4 - orginalValue is used to create the "empty" portion of the bar. The data for the charts is limited by the groupings of the table. In the footer of the table, I put another chart and just fixed the axis scale to match the other charts. However, with your application, it looks like you'd want to create an image that would line up with the bars.
Hope this helps. This report was made in BIRT 4.2.1.
Priya R
Wow..That is what exactly I was looking for.. Thanks a lot Williams..ur gr8..
Cheers,
Priya
mwilliams
You're welcome! Glad to help!