Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Datatools workspace path
RajatAgarw
Hello Experts,
I am not able to figure from where org.eclipse.datatools_workspacepath get set.
I am giving like this below
SET java.io.tmpdir=D:\Softwares\apache-tomcat-6.0.36\tmpdir
SET org.eclipse.datatools_workspacepath=%java.io.tmpdir%\workspace_dtp
mkdir %java.io.tmpdir%
mkdir %org.eclipse.datatools_workspacepath%
But when i am opening this file it is setting default record of classic module..
I am attaching driver storage.xml file for refference .
Please somebody help me.
Thanks
Rajat
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Hi Rajat! After reading <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Birt_3.7_Migration_Guide'>this
guide</a> it looks like org.eclipse.datatools_workspacepath is set with a windows environment variable. Take a look at that guide and let me know if it helps.
RajatAgarw
Hello Kclark,<br />
<br />
Thanks for your reply.<br />
I don't understand where i need to do these settings..<br />
As i said in my previous post that i am doing this setting like below<br />
<br />
SET java.io.tmpdir=D:\Softwares\apache-tomcat-6.0.36\tmpdir<br />
SET org.eclipse.datatools_workspacepath=%java.io.tmpdir%\workspace_dtp<br />
mkdir %java.io.tmpdir%<br />
mkdir %org.eclipse.datatools_workspacepath%<br />
<br />
I am doing these settings in catalina.bat<br />
<br />
Do i need to make some other setting as well..<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks<br />
Rajat<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="113986" data-time="1360185342" data-date="06 February 2013 - 02:15 PM"><p>
Hi Rajat! After reading <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Birt_3.7_Migration_Guide'>this
guide</a> it looks like org.eclipse.datatools_workspacepath is set with a windows environment variable. Take a look at that guide and let me know if it helps.<br /></p></blockquote>