Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Nested Groups?
bwinter
Hello again!
I am trying to create a report that looks like it needs 2 groups.
It should look something like this:
Funding Source
- Project 1
-Action 1
-Action 2
- Project 2
-Action 3
-Action 4
I can get the group for the funding source but I'm having difficulty in getting the second group to work.
anyone have any ideas how I might go about this? Thanks in advance!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Did you create two groups in the same table? I created an example that groups first by country then by city. Take a look at the attached rptdesign and let me know if that's what you're trying to see in your report.
bwinter
Yes. Thanks!
I need to take it further tho and show details about the item being grouped by. For example:
[Funding Source Group]
Funding source id
funding source name
funding source location
-[Project group]
-Project Name
-Project Location
-Action id
-Action Name
etc...
I'm not seeing a good way to do this yet.
kclark
Do you have some sample data in an xml file I could use to make an example?