Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Migrate from Birt 3.2 to Birt 4.2 using IDE eclipse Juno
love111
I have migrated from Birt 3.2 to Birt 4.2 using Eclipse Juno IDE. When I want to preview the report madie in 3.2 version, I get an error message +missing; before statement (<inline>#1). Some of reports made in 3.2 I am able to preview but in most of them I get the above message. If anyone has any clue do let me know.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jakoby84
I don't know if it is related to your problem, but I once accidently deleted a jar in the eclipse plugin directory. This caused BIRT to throw random strange errors. I took a clean brandnew Juno install and installed the BIRT plugin etc from scratch. It solved it for me, but as I said... don't know if it is applicable to your problem. I don't have any experience with older BIRT versions.
If possible you could post a report which is not working in your environment. We could then check if it works in ours (I'm on 4.2.1).
Regards, Jakob