Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Preview failed after timeout
bibulle
I want to preview a DCR witch take many time (<10minutes) but it always failed after 3 minutes on one server and 10 minutes on another one.
The browser say me that it's impossible to show the page requested.
I've looking apache, tomcat and proxy timeout with no result....
Somebody as an idea?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mogoo
When you say preview a DCR, what do you mean -- the DCR won't show up, or does the DCR show, but it hangs when you click the preview button?
What version, platform are you on?
maureen
bibulle
I mean;
The DCR show, but it hangs when I click the preview button.
My platform is 5.5.2...
Thanks...
mogoo
Your problem's in the tpl then. You should check for errors in it. Chances are, without seeing the tpl, my guess is that you have some iw_perl that isn't right.