Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How would I specify the output of the charts in my generate report using genReport.bat?
mkdz
I am currently using <strong class='bbc'>genReport.bat</strong> and <strong class='bbc'>genReport.sh</strong> to generate the reports I have. I have some charts in my report and they get saved to a folder called <strong class='bbc'>image</strong> in the directory of my report. How would I control where these image files get saved? <br />
<br />
If I can't control that, is there a way to tell the report engine what path to use as the <strong class='bbc'>src</strong> of the image in the report html file?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
You could try passing the location to your report with a parameter and setting the value in your report like:
reportContext.getRenderOption().setOption("imageDirectory","C:/BIRT/images");
I'm not sure that'll work, but you could give it a try. You could also write your own code.