Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data cube group column by commbining multiple columns of dataset
aijain
Hi,
My dataset produces the following output -
plan_id | ben_id | plan_feature | plan_value | ben_feature | ben_value
1 1 pf1 X bf1 A
1 2 pf2 Y bf2 B
I want my report to be a cross tab in the following attached format -
How can I achieve this?
Thanks,
Aparna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You should be able to do this if you create a datacube and put plan_id and ben_id as the groups and the rest of your fields as summaries.
aijain
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="114080" data-time="1360363803" data-date="08 February 2013 - 03:50 PM"><p>
You should be able to do this if you create a datacube and put plan_id and ben_id as the groups and the rest of your fields as summaries.<br /></p></blockquote>
aijain
Hi Clark,
Thanks for your response. I tried what you said. However I want to group on plan_feature and ben_feature, and the plan_value and ben_value should appear as summary. I am not using crosstab for any aggregate function use. I am using it because that is the structure of the report that is needed. If what I need is not clear I can send more screenshots. Thanks!