Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Space on RHS of Bar-Chart with Multiple Series
Azad Singh
Hi BIRT GURU,
I am facing an issue with the Bar Chart.
When Chart have Bar-Chart with single series, the chart have no white space.
But when the chart have multiple series (More than one series) the chart have white-space in the right hand side.
Is there any way to handle this problem?
Is there some property of chart using which i can remove the whitepace?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you recreate this with the sample db and post your rptdesign please?
Azad Singh
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="114113" data-time="1360618330" data-date="11 February 2013 - 02:32 PM"><p>
Can you recreate this with the sample db and post your rptdesign please?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi Clark, Thanks for such a Quick response! I tried reproducing the same problem with sample-DB. But After playing around for some 45 minuts, I feel that it is happening for only this case : <br />
<br />
I have put he filter on the above chart (The second one which has whitespace), filter condition :<br />
<br />
1 : environment 'NOT EQUAL TO ' 'PRODUCTION'<br />
<br />
Where PRODUCTION is the last env. if we sort in descending order(This is my gut feeling, that it is happening because of this.)<br />
<br />
2: I have edited the default x-axis-lable-elepsis TO '1'(default was 0).<br />
<br />
<br />
I am bit confused now. I think i am doing something wrong because of which this is happening. <br />
<br />
Please help!
kclark
Can you post the rptdesign please?
Azad Singh
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="114133" data-time="1360685538" data-date="12 February 2013 - 09:12 AM"><p>
Can you post the rptdesign please?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi Clark, I am attaching the .rptdesign. I still dnt have a clue why is it happening. <br />
<br />
Earlier I was thinking that this issue is not happening with birt sample data. But when I put filter on chart which uses sampleDB, it also shows whitespace. <br />
<br />
Please try to run the report, before that, please remove all the elements which are using my DB. because I can't provide DB dump,<br />
<br />
Thanks in advance.
kclark
Can you post the package that ReportScript is calling?
Azad Singh
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="114174" data-time="1360793269" data-date="13 February 2013 - 03:07 PM"><p>
Can you post the package that ReportScript is calling?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
Hi Clark , Sorry it is not allowing me to attach me the jar file. <br />
<br />
Can u please remove all the script where it is using this package and test it?<br />
<br />
Thanks