Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Create dataset with aggregate values
katanga
Hi, I've two (large) datasets in my report imported from 2 CSV files, with values similar to this:
[html]
Dataset1
REPOSITORY DOCID
r1 12
r1 15
r1 166
r2 134
.............
.............
rn 45
Dataset2
REPOSITORY DOCID
r1 42
r1 35
r1 36
r2 234
r4 456
.............
.............
rn 80
I want to obtain a third dataset like this:
Dataset3
REPOSITORY NUM_DOCS_FROM_DATASET1 NUM_DOCS_FROM_DATASET2
r1 count(DOCID_r1_Dataset1) count(DOCID_r1_Dataset2)
r2 count(DOCID_r2_Dataset1) count(DOCID_r2_Dataset2)
.............
.............
rn count(DOCID_rn_Dataset1) count(DOCID_rn_Dataset2)
[/html]
How can I get this? Is it possible to get this third dataset whitout script?
Thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You should be able to join the two datasets and then in the new dataset create two computed columns that sums the DOCID from each dataset.