Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Category Grouped Chart Bars Stacking
zax
Hi,<br />
<br />
I have have a chart that is based on a group which is grouped by date with the interval of month. Then I use the average value for one value and then use the month as a category the bar chart looks good. When I try to add a second value (and bar) they are stacked. Even though they share the same category (month), I need to have them side by side.<br />
<br />
In <strong class='bbc'>Edit Chart -> Format Chart -> Series</strong> "Stacked" is <span class='bbc_underline'>not</span> checked. The chart subtype is also selected as side by side.<br />
<br />
I don't know what I am doing wrong here... any ideas?<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Stephen
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you post your rptdesign for me to look at please? When you create the chart are you adding the second value in the same series as the first on the y axis?
zax
Sorry, I made a beginners mistake. I had forgotten about the <strong class='bbc'>Format Chart -> Chart Area -> Axis -> Side by Side</strong> checkboxes.<br />
<br />
Thanks anyway.