Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Setting a property using scripting
zax
Hi,<br />
<br />
I understand that images have an X property, I read it here.<br />
<br />
The thing is, all I want to know is how to get and set this. I thought:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>this.setX("20px");</pre>
would work, but no. <br />
<br />
I would be quite happy to look this sort of thing up, but I can't find the documentation for this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?<br />
<br />
Many Thanks,<br />
Stephen
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Are you trying to set the width of the image?
zax
No I wish to position a second image over an existing one. I thought I could do that by using the X, Y and Z position. But I want to set this in the onCreate event for the second image. Is this possible?
zax
I have found the method to alter the "x" property <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://help.eclipse.org/juno/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.birt.doc.isv/model/api/org/eclipse/birt/report/model/api/ReportItemHandle.html&anchor=setX(double)http://'>here</a>
; (or so I thought). But I get an error saying the function can not be found:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>this.setX("200px");</pre>
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Error:</strong><br />
TypeError: Cannot find function setX in object org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.script.internal.instance.ImageInstance@18dab1d.<br />
<br />
So the image report element doesn't have this method... but the imagehandle does.... what is a imagehandle?<br />
<br />
Thanks,<br />
Stephen