Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
When plotting negative values a small portion of the bar is extended above "0" line
jain
Hi,
I have developed the Bar chart report in BIRT 3.7, when plotting negative values a small portion of the bar is extended above "0" line. I want to know its a product behaviour or is there any solution to make the small neagtive value bar to display below the "0" line? I have attached the bar chart for reference.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jain
Hi,
I have developed the Bar chart report in BIRT 3.7, when plotting negative values a small portion of the bar is extended above "0" line. I want to know its a product behaviour or is there any solution to make the small neagtive value bar to display below the "0" line? I have attached the bar chart for reference.
jain
Hi could you please tell me its a tool behaviour/not?