Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
CSS Support
evgenyak
I get the following warnings:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
11:48:10,956 ERROR [STDERR] Feb 18, 2013 11:48:10 AM org.eclipse.birt.report.model.css.StyleSheetLoader semanticWarning WARNING: The value "100%" for CSS2 property "width" is not supported.
11:48:10,957 ERROR [STDERR] Feb 18, 2013 11:48:10 AM org.eclipse.birt.report.model.css.StyleSheetLoader semanticWarning WARNING: The value "left" for CSS2 property "float" is not supported.
</pre>
<br />
Does it mean that StyleSheetLoader does not support those values or they are not CSS2 values?<br />
<br />
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
What version of birt are you using? <a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=330077'>This
bug</a> is similar to what you are describing, it's for 2.6.2.
evgenyak
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="114367" data-time="1361306629" data-date="19 February 2013 - 01:43 PM"><p>
What version of birt are you using? <a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=330077'>This
bug</a> is similar to what you are describing, it's for 2.6.2.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Version 3.7
kclark
What item are you trying to set the width for?
evgenyak
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="114401" data-time="1361396031" data-date="20 February 2013 - 02:33 PM"><p>
What item are you trying to set the width for?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I'm trying to build something inside the footer which looks like a table but is not a table:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
<div style="width : 100%">
<div style="width : 100%">
<div style="width : 100%">
<b>Report Generated on</b> <value-of>new Date()</value-of>
</div>
</div>
<div style="width : 100%">
<div style="width : 370px; left : 0">
<b>Report Date from:</b> <value-of>params["Parameter_StartTime"].value</value-of>
</div>
<div style="width : 370px; right : 0">
<b>Report Date to:</b> <value-of>params["Parameter_EndTime"].value</value-of>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</pre>
kclark
Can you post the rptdesign?
evgenyak
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="114449" data-time="1361505063" data-date="21 February 2013 - 08:51 PM"><p>
Can you post the rptdesign?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
I had to remove the table and some of the SQL from the rptdesign.<br />
However, you can see the "footer" there.<br />
<br />
Generally, I'd like to be able to arrange footer in a table-like way. Because I use it to print parameter<br />
values during export (PDF, etc). I can't do it with tables because SpudSoft Excel emitter I use does not support HTML tables inside page footer. So I need to find an alternative.
kclark
The attached rptdesign doesn't show any elements, are these in the library that it's looking for? You can email it to me if you'd like.
evgenyak
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="114546" data-time="1361911702" data-date="26 February 2013 - 01:48 PM"><p>
The attached rptdesign doesn't show any elements, are these in the library that it's looking for? You can email it to me if you'd like.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Please look at the page footer. This is where the problem is.
kclark
I'm not sure why you're getting those warnings. You might want to file a bug for this. I was able to set the width of a dynamic text object in the footer using
this.width = "25px";
or
this.width = "50%";
Will this work for you?