Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
HTML Emitter - How to get the axis description of the charts
Samo
Hi,
I'm modifying the HTML emitter and want to know if there is any possibility to get the axis description of bar charts. Better would be information about the dataset.
I want to read out the entire Information about charts.
In this class:
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.html.HTMLReportEmitter.java
is a method startImage() which receives an image with some informations about the bars but I also need the information about the axis, about the chart type and so on. How does the startImage() method works and how the method is called?
Regards,
Samo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Looks like Jason has you taken care of, over on the Eclipse Newsgroup. I'll go ahead and link the post, in case anyone else comes across this, looking for the same.
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/454629/