Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table column data overflow
maulik1
Hi,
I have applied auto-layout to my report. It solves the overlapping problem in Viewer/HTML but PDF still has the overlapping problem.
I have also explored "Fit to whole page" option of pdf, it works fine if column data has space in it, but in my case string is too long without white-space.
My BIRT version is 3.7.2 ( I know this problem is solved in 4.2.1 but i can't migrate to it right now). Is there any work-around for it ?
Thanks in advance.
- Maulik
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
If you go to the master page > property editor > general > change type to custom. From here you can adjust the height and width of the master page so the content of the report fits. This may not work for you if you intend to have the PDF's printed.