Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
unable to use aggregation functions in BIRT cross tab report
krusifier
hello,
I am a newbie in BIRT,so please bare me if my question seems not as important,but do help me as i am stuck.
I've been trying hard to design a cross tab report in which i want to have the sum of each particular group after that group, but i am unable to do that, don't know much but i thought that i have to add cells in the aggregation field on the left which i am unable to.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jakoby84
In case I understood your problem correctly, you have to display 'sub totals'. To do so, click on the icon right beside [BUSINESS_UNIT], opening a context menu. Choose "Totals" and check "Sub Totals: BUSINESS_UNIT"
Hope it helps!
krusifier
hi jakoby84,
Thanks a Ton, it worked like charm.
jakoby84
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'krusifier'" data-cid="114331" data-time="1361273872" data-date="19 February 2013 - 04:37 AM"><p>
hi jakoby84,<br />
Thanks a Ton, it worked like charm.<br /></p></blockquote>
I'm glad to help. Since much of my contribution in this forum has been posting questions, I'm particularly happy that I can do a contribution in form of an answer