Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwsend_mail
System
Hi,
I am new to WorkFlows.
Here is my System Information:
Here is the information:
OS is : SunOS (5.8)
Version: 5.5.2 Build 14136 Interwoven 20021127.
I am using WorkFlowBuilder 5.5.2
Build 9275 20020617
I am looking at some WFT's that some consultants have done in the past. In the EMAIL task, the EMAIL TYPE is
set to Use_SendMail.
This is the code from the consultant's WFT:
__INSERT__( iw_get_mail_cmd('iwsend_mail','', "-H -m \"$myDescription\" -t $uContributor,$uApprover1,$uApprover2 -s \"Files Rejected\"") );
( the last parameter in iw_get_mail_cmd seems to customized.
My WFT looks like this:
__INSERT__( iw_get_mail_cmd('iwsend_mail','', $Contributor) );
My question is....How do I customized the last parameter?
Do I physically go in and update the WFT(which I really don't want to do)
I do not see where in WorkFlowBuilder I can customized the last parameter.
Can I someone help me? Remember I'm new to all of this.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I haven't worked with WFB in some time - but what you might try doing is using task-level variables on the MailTask to set things like subject, from, etc.
If you get the 5.5.2 SP3 version of the TeamSite Workflow Developer's Guide - check out Appendix B for information on the task-level variables you can use with iwesnd_mail.ipl. Note - if WFB insists on putting a '-t $recipient' into the command line, you will *not* be able to override that with the task-level variable.
Hope that helps
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)