Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
List Values in a data column
robssl
Hi,
I need to create a report with this xml file I have. My problem is how to insert lists of values ??for a row.
Attached xml file to generate the report and image with the format.
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You can add a new group to the table to display the data like this. Group on name, remove name from the group detail row and leave the header. Then you can drag list 1 and list 2 into the detail row of the table. I've attached an example for you to take a look at.
robssl
Thanks for your help but it does not work properly. Since I only list the first item in each list and not all items in the list.
Maybe I can modify the xml to me easier?
bricombs
Good Day
I could not get it to work with the way your XML is designed. I got close, you can see the first table in my sample report. I then modified your XML and was able to get a report like you show. See the second table in my attached sample.
I have attached my sample report and both XML files.