Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to fix y-axis values in chart
sairag
I have following output from dataset.
No of Consumers No of Services
2+ 1
1 1
0 3
Here the values 'No of Consumers' I am caluculating for the 3 values (2+, 1, 0) that are showed in above table.
When I am adding dataset to chart I am getting the warning " The data type of row["TOTAL_CONSUMERS"] is incompatible with Bar Series, please correct the expression." and when I exeute I am getting the default scale of y-axis.
Please suggest how ca I fix the axis.
Let me know if any information required from me.
Thanks
AR
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
It looks like it's because 2+ is a string and that won't work for the y-axis. You'll need to remove the plus and make the changes to your chart from script. Can you provide some sample data in XML so I can make an example?
sairag
Hello Clark - Thanks for the response.
I am really sorry for the delay in response.
I don't have environment to create xsd, from my work place; will update the xsd later some time today.
Thanks