Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Modifiy the DataSource in Java
Samo
Hi,<br />
<br />
I want to modify my XML Url in my Java application.<br />
Till now I couldn't find how to get the property to modify it.<br />
<br />
That is my code how I tried to read it out:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>DataSourceHandle dshDataSource = design.getDesignHandle().getModuleHandle().findDataSource("TESTSOURCE");
DesignElement rehDataSource = dshDataSource.getElement();</pre>
<br />
If I debugg and observe the variables I can see the XML URL but I don't know how to change it.<br />
In my Case the Report will have a XML URL and I wil read it out and change it.<br />
<br />
Cheers,<br />
Samo
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Samo
I got it: <br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>Object epd = rehDataSource.getProperty(null, "FILELIST");
rehDataSource.setProperty("FILELIST", <propValue> );</pre>
<br />
<br />
Cheers
mwilliams
Great! Glad you were able to get it working!