Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
please help me to display data like this format
giridhar
Hi all,
i need to display the data in the format like this,
online sale:1000 storesale:1500 Totalvalue:2500
discount:25 discount:200 discount:225
vat:35 vat:10 vat:45
Total:1060 Total:1710 Total:2780
the above three should be in different blocks or like tables.what should is use.should i use table or grid or crosstab or list.
please help me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
giridhar
Hi all,
i need to display the data in the format like this,
[sale1]: [sale2]: [Totalsale]:
[discount1]:[discount2]:[totaldiscount]:
[vat1]: [vat2]: [totalvat]:
[Total1]:[Total2]:[wholeTotal]:
the sale1,discount1,vat1,total1 should be displayed in individual block like list or table format.
tha sale2,discount2,vat2,total2 should be displayed in individual block like list or table format.
that totalsal,totaldiscount,totalvat,wholetotal are the values that come from adding sale1 and sale2,adding
vat1 and vat2,adding discount1 and discount2 etc.
what should is use to display like this.should i use table or grid or crosstab or list.
please help me.
thanks
giridhar.
bricombs
Good Day
I have created a small sample that should get you stated. I added a customer number so I could show grouping. However you could also do the same with out a group by showing the totals in the report footer.
I am attaching sample report and small flat file with the data. Just remove the .txt from the testdata file.
asasa
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'bricombs'" data-cid="114537" data-time="1361904366" data-date="26 February 2013 - 11:46 AM"><p>
Good Day<br />
I have created a small sample that should get you stated. I added a customer number so I could show grouping. However you could also do the same with out a group by showing the totals in the report footer.<br />
<br />
I am attaching sample report and small flat file with the data. Just remove the .txt from the testdata file.
bricombs
Good Day
I don't understand what your sample is trying to show. It appears nothing like what was asked for in the first post on this thread. How to do a report around Sales, discounts, and vat with totals. In the attached sample it is all datetime values. So I am not clear on what you are looking for.