I have a crosstab and am trying to hide some cells (or basically a whole row) based on some data that I get in the cube.<br />
<br />
I followed Jason Weathersby's Blog at <a class='bbc_url' href='
http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/birt-crosstab-scripting.html'>http://birtworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/birt-crosstab-scripting.html</a> and all of it works fine, except in IE. Unfortunately I am forced to use it

<br />
<br />
Below is my script in the onCreateCell function:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>function onCreateCell( cellInst, reportContext )
{
if (reportContext.evaluate("dimension['Categories']['CATEGORY_ID']") == 0) {
cellInst.getStyle().setDisplay("none");
}
}</pre>
<br />
This works in the embedded web viewer in eclipse and in chrome when deployed on an application server. Just not in IE.<br />
<br />
In my original code I had added some logging to see if it would actually go into the if statement and it does. Just the setDisplay does not seem to work.<br />
<br />
I also tried setting to "DISPLAY_NONE" because I saw that in another post, but it didn't work either.<br />
<br />
Environment:<br />
BIRT 4.2.1<br />
Eclipse Juno<br />
Chrome 24<br />
IE 8.0.7601<br />
<br />
Does anybody have any ideas?<br />
<br />
Thanks so much<br />
- Anita