Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
not able to view BIRT reports in CHROME
krusifier
I am not able to view the BIRT report in chrome while it is working perfectly with the other browsers.I am attaching a screenshot,pls have a look.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
What version of BIRT are you using?
Clement Wong
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'krusifier'" data-cid="114581" data-time="1361965975" data-date="27 February 2013 - 04:52 AM"><p>
I am not able to view the BIRT report in chrome while it is working perfectly with the other browsers.I am attaching a screenshot,pls have a look.<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
The screenshot that you attached appears to be from Excel. Also, your Excel title bar shows "Product Activation Failed".<br />
<br />
In addition to Kristopher's question about which BIRT version you are using...<br />
<br />
- What version of Chrome and OS are you using?<br />
<br />
- What is not working? If you can see the screenshot from Chrome that would be great.<br />
<br />
- Also, do all reports (e.g. sample Classic models report) exhibit the same behavior? Do you have a sample .rptdesign that doesn't work that you can attach?
krusifier
google chrome
Version 25.0.1364.97 m
BIRT version 3.7.2
MICROSOFT WIN XP professional version 2002
SP3
BIRT is integrated in chrome
as i was able to see the demo file.
"product activation failed" does'nt have anything related to it because other browsers are able to generate the report in excel.
also i have commented the line no. 668 and 669 in prototype.js which is how i got to integrate it with chrome.
line no 668 //requestHeaders.push('Content-type',
line no 669 //'application/x-www-form-urlencoded');
kclark
How have you deployed BIRT? Is it in tomcat? Can you attach a screenshot of the report running in Chrome? When you say it's integrated into Chrome do you mean you're viewing the report from the webviewer inside of Chrome? Can you post the rptdesing you're having problems with and I can deploy it to my tomcat and view it in Chrome. Could you also post C:\Documents and Settongs\Owner\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.MSO\7EB43487.log
krusifier
Previous condition--->
I've deployed the BIRT in websphere,not in tomcat.I neither can post the report nor its screenshot(its confidential). Yes i am viewing the report from the webviewer inside of Chrome.I am not finding any file named 7EB43487.log in my system.
How i was able to do it--->
now every time i change my report i am deploying a WAR file in my application live server.It is working but a cumbersome process.