Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Table Gadget
rtruban
Hello,
I am new to using BIRT 360 and I am having a problem getting Table Gadgets to work properly. When I attempt to display 5 columns of data it puts the values for each column on their own row presenting a tree like structure (with expand and collapse) that takes up 5 rows instead of display all values on a single row.
I have poked around in the documentation (Building BIRT Dashboards) and the only thing that seems it may be related is the ?Summarized? option. In the Table Builder this option is selected and it will not let me un-select it. So I am not sure it is something about the data set (which is flat with no summary data) or what.
Has anyone else experienced this sort of issue? Any advice or guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks in advance,
Rob
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
lnix
<p>Can you post a screenshot of the edit window for your table gadget?</p>