Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
please help me
404040
is this possible to create a filter a record like this way in birt report ?
if its possible means give solution ?
because am new to birt report please.........help me....i have a task to do in my company ....
if u see in this example most of them is to filter a record and they will take a record according to it ...
likewise i have some other type of task in this way to do so kindly help to get this type of design in my birt report ........
in which way i will do ? give some idea with example ....please
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Jenkinsj5
You don't mention which version of BIRT you are using, nor do you define a specific task you are having difficulty with after having attempted some solution.
Your request reads like "Help I am incompetent, have no idea what I am doing and I am about to lose my job. Please do my job for me!"
The most current version of BIRT is 4.2.1 it contains a help section and many tutorials to help you get started. I would suggest looking to the help section, if your version does not have help, download and use the most current version.