Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How Interwoven uses Docent
hossman1
We currently have Docent in house which we use for our eLearning and I just noticed this week that Interwoven is using Docent for it's CyberSchool. I was wondering if I could get any and all information about how Interwoven is using Docent and if they are/have integrated the creation of eLearning modules into TeamSite. Any help/information you can give me about how Interwoven uses Docent would help me in my efforts to integrate Docent with TeamSite.
Thanks,
Dustin Cassady
COUNTRY Insurance & Financial Services
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Dustin,
Please contact me by email and send me your contact information. I would be happy to talk to you about our implementation of Docent with CyberSchool.
Steve Manganiello
Sr. Instruction Designer
steve.manganiello@interwoven.com
Edited by IwovSteve on 07/30/03 10:06 AM (server time).