Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Date prompt
BPKBIRT
Hi All,
I have created report which has a date prompt.
I need to create date prompt in either of the two ways
1. From date , to date selection
2. Last 1 week, last 2 weeks etc.
Note: The date should not be dependent on any DB values.
Can anyone help me with this ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
You can link your SQL statement to the report parameters doing something like this<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>
select *
from CLASSICMODELS.PAYMENTS
where CLASSICMODELS.PAYMENTS.PAYMENTDATE >= ? and CLASSICMODELS.PAYMENTS.PAYMENTDATE <= ?</pre>
<br />
Then while in edit data set you can click on parameters. In this screen you can link each param to the start and end date report parameters you created. I've attached an example, let me know if this helps
BPKBIRT
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
But I kniw to create the date prompt as you have created in the file.
My expectation is bit different. I have attached a doc, which has the prompt structure which I need.