Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Scatter Chart - Linear Scale
brianlevin
I am attempting to create a scatter chart, and would like the x-axis to be linearly spaced (as should be the case for a scatter chart). However, when I create a scatter chart (see attached report), the x-axis is broken up by category - and the space between each x-axis value is not scaled by the numerical difference.
In this example, I would expect the 4,5,6 values to be closer together whereas 1 and 4 would be farther apart. Can anybody help? Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
If you double click on the chart > format chart > x-axis > untick "Is category axis" and then apply you should see the results you are trying to get. Let me know if this isn't what you're looking for.