Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Agregations with toFixed
darksylvok
Hello guys!<br />
<br />
Thanks to the community for solving my doubts<br />
<br />
<br />
I have a problem when i need to display a column aggregation from a table.<br />
<br />
The colum displays a number like '1.245,12' and the aggregation shows something like '56559521687,63556'.<br />
<br />
I know the millar dot can't be easily used in birt, but i need to show, at least, only two decimals. <br />
When I modify the aggregation expression of the field 'row["DATA"].toFixed(2)' and execute the report, this field won't show and the report displays an error:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>Cannot find function toFixed in object 'id_object'</pre>
<br />
Does anybody know how can i display just two decimals?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
Hi darksylvok,
I don't think you need an expression.
Try this:
- Select the item
- Select the properties tab
- Select number format
- Select one of the existing formats or choose custom to create your own
darksylvok
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Hans_vd'" data-cid="114916" data-time="1362762447" data-date="08 March 2013 - 10:07 AM"><p>
Hi darksylvok,<br />
<br />
I don't think you need an expression.<br />
<br />
Try this:<br />
- Select the item<br />
- Select the properties tab<br />
- Select number format<br />
- Select one of the existing formats or choose custom to create your own<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Thanks a million Hans_vd!<br />
<br />
I forgot the Format Number properties.<br />
<br />
If this can help, to have a number like '1.234.567,89' you need this format '#,###.00;'<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />
Thanks!