Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data Set not returning data
Darcy
I have a report which contains multiple data sets and which was working correctly. Two of the data sets, which both return description data, have suddenly stopped working - a third similar data set is working OK. Nothing seems to have changed and I have not done anything to the report! Both the working and non-working data sets are set up the same. The data sources contain the required data and have not been changed.
Any idea what may have happened?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
The data itself hasn't been removed?
Don't you get any error messages?
What is your data source? Is it a database? XML file? Webservice?
Darcy
The data is definitely still there and I don't get any error messages - just a blank section on the report. The data source is an Information Object from BIRT Performance Scorecard.
wirzbicki
Hi,
I have a report design file which exhibit that same behavior it was working and then suddenly stop returning data for one of the dataset.
I finally deleted the dataset and recreated it again which then started returning the data. I have no explanation for why it stop but until I deleted and recreated it I did not get any data back from it.
Mike W
Darcy
Seems this was caused by a problem in Scorecard! I had Actuate look at the report and some of the filters and sections within Scorecard had to be recreated and altered as a workaround to make the BIRT report work.