Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
two legends to be displayed for same series
megha_m
Hi,
I have a report desinged in BIRT which is a bar chart. I need to display two legends for the same axis, like in my attachment you will see that my report shows up two colored bars which has been done thru scripting. Now is it possible to display two legends for the two colors?
urgent help reqd.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Is this for a static number of series? If it's dynamic you would need to make an external legend and place it next to the chart. If it's static you could create a dummy series and use that for the legend.
megha_m
the series is generated according to the data available, there is no script written to generate those series. we just have written script to fill the bar color according to a particular value.and if I generate a dummy series is it possible for me to change the color of that legend box?
Thanks in advance