Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Works in 4.2.1 but not in 4.2.2
Jenkinsj5
I have report that runs fine in 4.2.1 (freeware) but not in 4.2.2 I have recreated the report using the example data base and still seeing the same issue. Could someone check if I have an error in logic, that was OK in 4.2.1 or if this is new bug in 4.2.2?
I have attached the report and a screen shot, Sum of Named States is 49 in 4.2.1 but is 122 in 4.2.2 the correct answer is 49
I wrote it in 4.2.1 Copy and paste to a new folder and open and run with 4.2.2 My production report is opening with Apache and seeing the same results. We are running the 64 bit 4.2.2 in production, and I download a fresh 32 bit version on Friday to test on my desktop PC. Same results all around.
I am using this filter which I believe is the part that is misbehaving in 4.2.2
row["STATE"] !== 'Empty'
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CBR
Hi Jenkins,
you should use != for not equals instead of !==
There seems to be a bug in 4.2.2. I ve seen that you have replaced STATE with Empty if the dataset value is null:
row["STATE"] --> if(datasetRow["STATE"]!=null) ... else "Empty"
The aggregation has a filter on row["STATE"] that doesn't work. I replaced the filter with row["STATE"]!=null and it worked. I m assuming that there is a bug in 4.2.2 that keeps using the original dataset value instead of the row value.
Jenkinsj5
cbrell,<br />
<br />
Thanks for the JavaScript suggestion "!= for not equals instead of !==", I took your suggestion. <br />
<br />
<em class='bbc'>Of Note to anyone reading this post; changing the filter to row["STATE"] != 'Empty' DOES NOT correct the problem.</em><br />
<br />
Thank for the work around also. I removed the changing of Null > Empty and used row["STATE"]!=null, for my production fix. Seems to be working fine.<br />
<br />
I will post a Bugzilla and enter the ticket number here.<br />
<br />
<strong class='bbc'>Edit:</strong><br />
Bug 403656 <br />
<a class='bbc_url' href='
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=403656'>https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=403656</a>
;