Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Mapping RUN giving errors
bachi
Hi,
I have a report which works fine when I use /frameset but giving me errors when I try to run the same report using /run. Can you please tell what could be the issue?
I am using 3.7 version of birt report.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Are you using any scripting within your report? More specifically, are you using something in onRender that you set in onCreate? If not, can you post the error you're getting?
bachi
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'mwilliams'" data-cid="115211" data-time="1363729566" data-date="19 March 2013 - 02:46 PM"><p>
Are you using any scripting within your report? More specifically, are you using something in onRender that you set in onCreate? If not, can you post the error you're getting?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
Yes I am using onRender script. Is it wrong to use?
mwilliams
Not necessarily. If you set something in the onCreate and then use it in an element that appears earlier in the report, in the onRender, your report may error with the run mapping because it does run and render at the same time. The frameset separates them. This would be a likely explanation of your issue.