Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt report runs for few minutes displaying "loading ..." and then goes blank
jrajeev76
I'm using Birt runtime version 2.6. I'm trying to run a birt report which contains almost 50000 records. It
runs for few minutes displaying "loading ..." and then goes blank after 30 to 40 seconds and also no error message is displayed. When I set the logging level to FINEST then in the log files I can see that the records are fetched but I have no clue why it suddenly stops and goes blank. I'm using Tomcat version 6.
The other reports with less records are showing correctly.
Any help on this issue is really going to be very helpful to me.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet