Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide table
robssl
Hi,
Need for help me, I think it should not be very complicated but not how after several tests.
The first is that I have a report and the data source is an XML file. This report has two tables and I need that when any of these tables is empty, hide this table. It appears the head or anything.
The second is that I have a problem scenarios order by name. The name of the scenarios is "scenario 1", "Scenario 2" .... The report sorts me: "Scenario1", "Scenario10", "Scenario11", "Scenario12" .... "Scenario2", "Scenario20" ...
I would order it "Scenario1", "Scenario2" Scenario3 ".....
I attached a sample xml file and a report
Thanks for your help.
XML
<Scenarios>
<Scenario>
<name>Scenario 1</name>
<Table1>
<Row>
<id>Name</id>
<type>2</type>
</Row>
<Row>
<id>Name2</id>
<type>1</type>
</Row>
</Table1>
<Table2>
<Row2>
<id>Name</id>
<type>3</type>
</Row2>
</Table2>
</Scenario>
<Scenario>
<name>Scenario 2</name>
<Table1>
<Row>
<id>Name</id>
<type>2</type>
</Row>
<Row>
<id>Name2</id>
<type>1</type>
</Row>
</Table1>
<Table2>
<Row2>
<id>Name</id>
<type>3</type>
</Row2>
</Table2>
</Scenario>
<Scenario>
<name>Scenario 10</name>
<Table1>
<Row>
<id>Name</id>
<type>2</type>
</Row>
<Row>
<id>Name2</id>
<type>1</type>
</Row>
</Table1>
<Table2>
<Row2>
<id>Name</id>
<type>3</type>
</Row2>
</Table2>
</Scenario>
</Scenarios>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Tubal
Your first problem, hiding a table:<br />
<br />
You need to create a binding in your table that stores how many records are showing. You can either do this with a computed column in your dataset, or as a data element in your table. Normally I do it as a data element in my table.<br />
<br />
robssl
Great, it has worked perfectly.
Thank you very much
robssl
One more question, I want one of my fields have a font color based on the value of that field in the xml.
It is a percentage and I want a color if it is 100% and another if any other value.
can you help me?
thanks
Tubal
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'robssl'" data-cid="115466" data-time="1364397600" data-date="27 March 2013 - 08:20 AM"><p>
One more question, I want one of my fields have a font color based on the value of that field in the xml.<br />
It is a percentage and I want a color if it is 100% and another if any other value.<br />
can you help me?<br />
thanks<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
The easiest way would be to use the "highlight" property. Select your element, and then add a "highlight". You can modify the font properties or the background properties.<br />
<br />
<br />
robssl
Perfect
Thank's