Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
I removed all my bookmarks, but they are still showing up in PDF form
mkdz
For all the cells I have in my report, I removed all the bookmarks in the property editor. However, when I run the report as a PDF, I still get bookmarks in my PDF. How do I fix this? Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
Hi mkdz,
Do you have groupings in your report?
If so, Edit the group and check the Table of Contents section in the Edit Group dialog. You will need to clear the Item Expression field. By default the group field is entered there.
Regards
Hans
mkdz
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'Hans_vd'" data-cid="115436" data-time="1364370578" data-date="27 March 2013 - 12:49 AM"><p>
Hi mkdz,<br />
<br />
Do you have groupings in your report?<br />
If so, Edit the group and check the Table of Contents section in the Edit Group dialog. You will need to clear the Item Expression field. By default the group field is entered there.<br />
<br />
Regards<br />
Hans<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
That was it, thank you!