Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Birt viewer ssl
stade13
Hi,
how I can force to use birt viewer connexion ssl, because when I select url of image in birt viewer it's http and not https. It is imperative that I made ??the birt viewer call https.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bricombs
Good Day
I am not sure of your question. If I place an image control on my report and set the URI to an HTTPS address it works just fine. I also find the HTTPS address in the XML for the report.
vince20151.birt
<p>I have the same issue. We made the initial call to BIRT viewer in SSL. It's hitting the URL. However, within BIRT, it is calling image and javascripts, etc. and this call is translated to non SSL causing mixed content.</p><p>Like this error seen in the browser</p><p>[color=rgb(255,0,0);font-family:Consolas, 'Lucida Console', monospace;font-size:12px;]'[/color]<span style="font-size:12px;">
http://<servername>/webcontent/birt/styles/style.css</span>[color=rgb(255,0,0);font-family:Consolas
, 'Lucida Console', monospace;font-size:12px;]': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS[/color]</p><p>causing the block on the browser.</p><p> </p><p>Is there a setting somewhere in BIRT viewer web app to enable SSL? </p>