Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How To Enable Spell Check in BIRT tool
arya
HI Friends,
I need a spell check option in "birt-report-designer-2_5_1" , I have a parameter which is text box, while the user enters data if the spelling is not correct it should indicate using the spell check option as in this entry text field here.
Kindly help me on this Guys
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
I think the easiest way to do this would be to create a custom parameter page. That way the spell checking would be left up to the browser and you wouldn't have to code anything. Is this something that you need to code yourself or can you take this approach?
arya
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="115531" data-time="1364574711" data-date="29 March 2013 - 09:31 AM"><p>
I think the easiest way to do this would be to create a custom parameter page. That way the spell checking would be left up to the browser and you wouldn't have to code anything. Is this something that you need to code yourself or can you take this approach?<br /></p></blockquote>
<br />
<br />
hi kclark,<br />
<br />
i have never tried it,. anyways i'll try and let u know..thanks alot.