Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
BIRT Viewer: Starting the first time takes a long time
nanna
Hi every one,
I use the BIRT viewer into an eclipse rcp application:
WebViewer.startup();
HashMap<String, String> myparms = new HashMap<String, String>();
myparms.put("SERVLET_NAME_KEY", "frameset");
myparms.put("FORMAT_KEY", WebViewer.HTML);
myparms.put("ALLOW_PAGE", "false");
WebViewer.display(reportPath, browser, myparms);
After starting the application, the first launch of the viewer takes a very long time.
The log output to the console displays a lot of javaScript issues appearing only on the first call to the Viewer.(s. Attachement)
I would like to understand what is happening. Can someone help me?
Can someone give me some advice how you can speed up the first opening of the Viewer?
Are the calls really all needed or is there a way to reduce them?
I use BIRT 3.7.2 and Eclipse Indigo
Thanks for your help in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Is it taking a long time for the viewer to launch or to render the report?
nanna
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="'kclark'" data-cid="115534" data-time="1364576547" data-date="29 March 2013 - 10:02 AM"><p>
Is it taking a long time for the viewer to launch or to render the report?<br /></p></blockquote>
For the viewer to launch. And only if I use the 'frameset' option.