Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pie Chart Slice Order
pmathieu
Greetings Community:
I'm looking for a way to aggregate the largest slices of a pie chart next to each other(i.e. to put them in order by their size). So in the attached image it would go "Scheduled For Review", "Draft", "Scheduled", etc...
Thank you,
Patrick
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Hans_vd
Hi,
In this article is explained how to filter on aggregated data:
http://enterprisesmartapps.wordpress.com/2013/01/15/birt-chart-filter-on-the-values-series/
You can use the same approach to sort the aggregated data.
It is shortly mentioned in the last bullet under the "The report table" header
Hope it helps
Hans
pmathieu
Thanks Hans! This is what I was looking for...it's a bit more involved than I thought it would be but I guess that's the way it goes, thanks again.
Pat