Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unlink from cgitask does not delete file
lcarr
TS 5.5.2 Win2K
I call Perl's unlink from a cgitask to delete a DCR created by the same cgitask. The DCR exists on the Y: drive. But I consistently get an error "No such file or directory"
I've checked the path and tried forward slashes -vs- backslashes, but neither works.
I am calling with the format
$del_cnt = unlink('$IWHOME$area$file') or debug("Cannot delete file because $!");
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Don't you want IWMOUNT instead of IWHOME?
lcarr
Yes, my brain cramp...I do have $IWMOUNT
export.png
Migrateduser
Also do you have double quotes? Because variables inside single quotes are not interpeted (so you would be trying to delete a file named $IWHOME$area$file, which probably does not exist).
unlink( "$IWMOUNT$area$file" ) or debug("Cannot delete file because $!");
lcarr
That was it. I put in double quotes and the file was deleted. Thanks!