Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How edit style in runtime
BregoXX
I create style in my report. Set specified color and then atach this style to many labels.
Now i need to change color of labels in runtime. Can I edit report style for change color of all labels?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
wwilliams
Have you tried adding this.getStyle().color ="<color>";
To the onRendor method to e.g. the Table Header or where you have your labels?
BregoXX
This code works. But it must be added to each label.
I want edit one report style, and changes will be added to each label.
wwilliams
Well I selected the row which contains my labels, then choose onRender added the code, saved and ran and every label in my heading was red.
BregoXX
I add 10 labels manualy in my report (section names) and then atach style, that they were the same.
But now color must be dynamical. And i don`t want to add identical script for each label.