Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
important delay for report generation
maher88
Hi,
I integrated BIRT reports and charts successufely in my JSF pages using JBOSS 7.1 and primafeces. It first works fine but then the delay becomes realy important for running reports.
Do anyone have an idea on how I can I improve response time???
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
If this is an application that you leave running, you should wrap the platform / engine access in a singleton and only shut it down when the app is finished running. This might help you out with your time to access your reports.
maher88
The application is deployed in JBOSS, witch will be always running as a service and many users have access tp this application.
But I have no idea on how to "wrap the platform / engine access in a singleton and only shut it down when the app is finished running".
Could you explain it more, please.
mwilliams
Take a look at this servlet example:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Servlet_Example_(BIRT)_2.1