Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Command Triggers
System
I am grappling with trying to start a command trigger.
I have Windows 2000 and TS 5.5.2.
I go to the command prompt and type the following.
iwatcreate.ipl printtofile.ipl
Then I create a new directory in hopes of triggering it nothing happens. In the documentation it talks about creating a service for NT and some registry entries. Do I need all that. What am I doing wrong.
Here's my code for the perl file that is triggered.
open OUT, ">c:\\wfdebug.txt";
print OUT "got heres\n";
close OUT;
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mgal
You have to create it as a windows service. If you are using iwat trigger you do not have to run it as a service.
Migrateduser
I'll give it a try tommorrow.
Migrateduser
I created a service, entered my settings into the registry, started the service withou any errors using the documentation. Then I created a folder in Teamsite (which should trigger my service) it didn't do anything. The trigger didn't seem to fire off.
I have attached my registry entry info. Does anything look incorrect?
Johnny
I cant help specifically on that, but do you have the windows resource kit?..
It has tools that let you create services more easily.
John Cuiuli