Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Drill down links not working in one of my environemnts
mkdz
I have the BIRT-Viewer web app installed on two systems:<br />
<br />
System #1:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>Windows 7
Tomcat 7.0.35
JRE 1.7.0_15
Viewer Version 4.2.1
Engine Version 4.2.1</pre>
<br />
System #2:<br />
<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>CentOS 6.3
Tomcat 6.0.24
JRE 1.6.0_24
Viewer Version 4.2.1
Engine Version 4.2.1</pre>
<br />
I can generate my report in both systems fine. However, the drill-down hyperlinks do not get created correctly when I generate my report in the BIRT-Viewer web app on System #2. The hyperlinks are created correctly on System #1.<br />
<br />
On System #1, this is what the hyperlinks looks like:<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><p>host1:8080/BIRT-Viewer/frameset?__report=reason_summary.rptdesign&__format=html¶m_id=6&reason_id=2002&__overwrite=true&__locale=en_US&__designer=false</p></blockquote>
<br />
On System #2, this is what the hyperlinks looks like:<br />
<br />
<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' ><p>host2:8080/BIRT-Viewer/frameset?__report=..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2F..%2Fvar%2Flib%2Ftomcat6%2Fwebapps%2FBIRT-Viewer%2Freason_summary.rptdesign&__format=html¶m_id=6&reason_id=2002&__overwrite=true&__locale=en_US&__designer=false</p></blockquote>
<br />
What is causing this problem? and how do I resolve it?<br />
<br />
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet