Hi,<br />
<br />
I'm using Birt 2.6.2 with Javascript.<br />
<br />
In my RCP client I've added a script file ("C:\BIRT\MYRESOURCES\myscript.js") to "Shared Resources".<br />
Using the RCP internal preview or the Birt Viewer, I've access to a function in that script file.<br />
<br />
But when using that report without the RCP in a solaris environment with a BIRT HOME like /usr/local/birt-runtime-2_6_2/ReportEngine/.<br />
I get errors like:<br />
ReferenceError: "myFunction" is not defined. (/report/method[
@name="initialize"]#9)<br />
org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException: There are errors evaluating script "<br />
<br />
I copied that script file to that BIRT HOME directory, assuming that this is the default resource directory. <br />
But it doesn't work.<br />
<br />
I also tried to set a resource path in the initialize script of my report and copied the file there:<br />
<pre class='_prettyXprint _lang-auto _linenums:0'>reportContext.getAppContext().put("BIRT_RESOURCE_FOLDER","/usr/local/birt-runtime-2_6_2/ReportEngine/resources");</pre>
But it doesn't work also.<br />
<br />
How to use script files outside the Birt RCP?<br />
Do I have to add anything (a path or the file) somehow or just to copy the file to the right place?<br />
<br />
regards<br />
germobirt