Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How would I return to the main report from a drill down?
mkdz
I have a report with a drill down. The drill down report opens in the same window as the main report. Is there a way to return to the main report from the drill down without having to add another hyperlink in the drill down report? If so, how?
I DO NOT want to make the drill down open in a new window. I want to keep it in the same window.
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
At what point do you want to return to the master report? You could use a text item on the last page of the report and use window.location = "address of the master report"; to get back to it. The only catch is you'd have to force a page break so the user could view the last page without being automatically redirected once they hit it.