Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Problem with dataSet
robssl
Hi,
I have a problem in designing a BIRT report, the data source is an XML file. In the xml file I have two fields that are lists. The first I works fine, but the second one shows me only the first entry.
Attached is an example of the xml file and rptdesign. The problem I'm having with "recordFail"
Thanks for your help
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
kclark
Can you post a screenshot? I've ran the rptdesign you attached and seem to get the expected results.
robssl
Thanks kclark,
I am attaching a screenshot. On scenario 9 I list just one "recordFail"> "Fail-01-Description" and the file have 2 "recordFail".
I would list all recordFails.
Regards
robssl
Also if on scenario 11 contains two recordFails, I get as attached image now and I would like it to appear:
Scenario 11 100
ID Type
Success-02-Description 1
Success-03-Description 7
Fail-01-Description
Fail-02-Description
kclark
Thanks for the rptdesign. I've attached an example, you'll need to create a second data set to get the recordFail. Then embed another table inside the main table.
robssl
Thank you very much.
Perfect