Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page break and groups
Soelby
Hi,
I have a simple table with a single group. I would like to insert a page break at group level if the natural page break comes inside the group.
However I cannot seem to accomplish this.
I have tried several options, including what I consider the correct approach, namely "avoid" inside on group level and auto on before and after. That does not seem to work.
BIRT does insert a page break before and/or after if I force it at group level, but that is not what I want. If I set the repeat header, it does so correctly at group level.
A detail level it moves my entire table to a new page, if I set avoid before, which is not what I want either.
I am using the PDF output (have not tried other outputs as my client requests PDF).
Am I doing something wrong here or is there a bug and/or misunderstanding on my part as to what I can expect BIRT to support?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
LisaPerkins
<p>Hi there,</p><p> </p><p>I posted my own topic today with the exact same question you asked here about a year ago, and I see that you've never received a reply with any kind of guidance. I wonder if you ever figured out a solution? If so, I'd love to know what you might have learned. Thank you!</p><p> </p><p>Lisa</p>